CryptoConcurrency

cryptocurrency without spending money

qoinpro.com

Why haven't I received..

Why haven't I received my share of the referral bonus you were talking about? You may ask..

First of all, thank you for being my referral. I appreciate that you continued to follow the guides I posted in this website. I do show that appreciation by sharing 50% of the referral bonus back to my referrals. I do not cheat, nor will that percentage decrease. I will stay committed to that.

There is a schedule for the automated payout and it is under REFER on the menu bar. You will see something similar to the window below. It happens sometime weekly, every Sunday.

Payout Countdown

In addition, I have posted the payout of the previous week for everyone's appreciation.

Would you want to become my referral as well? Here's my referral link, https://freebitco.in/?r=11744628.