CryptoConcurrency

cryptocurrency without spending money

qoinpro.com

50% Share to Referrals

I believe in giving thanks and showing gratitude. One way for me to show that is to share the referral bonus I get to my referrals. I set the payback to 50%. This way we both grow and gain together.

Should you want to do the same, access your freebitco.in account and under REFER (towards the bottom of the page), set the auto-share to 50.

50% AUTOSHARE

As I'm also new to freebitco.in, the recently concluded week showed the success of this faucet. I paid back some of the satoshi I got from my referrals.

Auto Share

Just be patient, as the payout for auto-shares are every Sunday around mid-night.

If you don't have an account yet and want to register, here's my referral link: https://freebitco.in/?r=11744628.