CryptoConcurrency

cryptocurrency without spending money

qoinpro.com

Another User is Playing From The Same IP

I was in a mall this weekend. While waiting in queue for fastfood, I pulled out my phone and checked the freebitco.in to ROLL and take some free coins.

Its good that the mall offers free WIFI access. To my surprise, the timer was still running.

Timer running even though you did not play?

It said, "Timer running even though you did not play? It's probably because another player is playing from the same IP as you. You can try to restart your router to get a new IP address from your ISP."

It seems there is a limitation on the ability to claim based on IP address, even if the other player or players have unique independent accounts. Too bad, I guess.

Anyone having the same issue?